This year’s AAD will be the largest aviation and military showcase event ever staged on the African continent over a five day period between 19 and 23 September at Air Force Base Waterkloof. The Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will be trade days, whilst the Saturday and Sunday will be public days with amazing airshows on both days.
Benefits for AAD 2012 exhibitors
• Show daily - Janes - Richard West: email@example.com
• Official Exhibitors Catalogue Publisher - Wavelengths 10 (Pty) Ltd (T/A African Pilot)
Name: Willie (marketing) firstname.lastname@example.org and Athol Franz (editorial) email@example.com
Tel South Africa : 0861 001130 Tel international: +27 11 466 8524/6 Fax: +27 11 466 84 96
• Newspaper Supplement Publisher - Independent newspaper and will be carried by –The Star, Pretoria News, Cape Argus, Daily News and Diamond Fields Advertiser - Dean Ebden: Dean.Ebden@inl.co.za
• e-newsletters – for publicity, next one in March 2012, all the information to Vhongani Shumba: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sponsorship and branding opportunities – For more information contact Vhongani Shumba email@example.com or 084 840 3214. AAD 2012 website: www.aadexpo.co.za .
• Briefing Rooms - Two Media Briefing facilities provided at Waterkloof Base, for Exhibitors and Media use only. Ample seating and projection equipment, Close to the Media Centre.
AAD2012 exhibitors are advised to make pre-bookings for the briefing rooms in order to avoid an overlap of briefings. Time limit of 30-45 minutes for each briefing was proposed. For further information or to make a free booking please contact. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Meeting Room - Situated in Hangar 1, the meeting rooms are the ideal space to meet with your clients for private meetings. Whether you require a room for the entire Exhibition, for selected days or even for just an hour, we have the facilities to accommodate your needs. We have 4 fully furnished meeting rooms will be available to exhibitors of AAD 2012. Exhibitors are encouraged to contact Ms Vhongani Shumba at the AAD 2012 office early to book a meeting room as limited rooms are currently available and depending on requirement addition facilities can be made available. For further information or to make a free booking please contact Vhongani shumba. Email: email@example.com